The LVD-TX series round-loop induction lamp is a low frequency electrodeless discharge (LFED) unit. It is an ideal choice for replacement of common HID, Incandescent, or fluorescent lamps with 50-70% reduction in energy usage.
● 5000k Color Temperature (Other Temperatures Available Upon Request)
● Lamp envelope is constructed of a high-temperature silicon glass, and solid amalgam channel in a sealed unit
● Dual external inductors at fixed point surrounding envelope
● ULC-UL listed to US and Canadian safety standards for ambient operation from -40°F to 122°F (-40°C to 50°C)
● Annulus Saturn Series Application Scope: suspended lamps
● Widely used in industry, business, public utilities and solar energy lighting areas
● Annulus shape and well-distributed bright dipping can enhance the uniformity ratio of luminance
● Suitable for matching with round and oval lamps
LAMP & BALLAST:
A long lifetime rating of 100,000 hours or about 23 years operating hours 12 hours per 7 days per week. Electronic ballast features THD of less than 10%, constant output wattage, and fail-safe protection.
Lamp & Ballast guaranteed for 5 years against manufacturing defects.
Call us: 855-453-2852
Mail us on: email@example.com
Visit our site: www.inductionlightingfixtures.com